How to make Sir dagh: Lamprey stew
• 800 g Kura River lamprey
• 4 handfuls minced parsley
• 12 dried cherry plums
• 8 Ismailli garlic cloves
• 100 ml abgora
• 120 ml Ivanovka vegetable oil
• 600 g tomato
• Salt and pepper
- Clean and cut lamprey into 4 pieces.
- Chop garlic, mince parsley and cut tomatoes into half.
- Add oil to the sadj (or any frying pan). When the oil is warm, add lamprey and fry for 5
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the pan from the heat and reassemble lamprey in a nice order.
- Add minced parsley, tomato, dried cherry plums, abgora, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm.